Chubz has a new alias. And even back before he matured,when he was at his worst,he couldn't hold a candle to raider lol.
since Ive been around on the Forum and I sure did miss the place and glad to be back on here...see that alot of the same oldtimers are still around but I also see that a few are gone...whatever happened to ol Chubz?? Looks like this raider13 character has taken over where he left off
"Why so serious?"
Chubz has a new alias. And even back before he matured,when he was at his worst,he couldn't hold a candle to raider lol.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
yea, chubz was at least entertaining from time to time
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Oh you guys got to be kidding me ...so this guy is only gon get worse??
"Why so serious?"
raider needs to be executed. chubz is passman now, good poster
Raider gets dumber and dumber all the time
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Gosd ol' mighty ...I never imagined it could get any worse than Chubz ...I havn't paid much attention so I havn't noticed passman yet, hopefully hes improved as much as you guys say he has ....
"Why so serious?"
yea, he's cool
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Chubz is good people. He was just a little hyperactive for a while. r13, is useless.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Yeah I've become a lot less dumb over the years. Let's just hope it stays that way. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] Nice to see you back, Mox. It seems like it's been forever since I last saw you posting.
Officially retired
Bookmarks